healthcoachFX B.V. (hereafter “Company”) is a Dutch company, registered at the Chamber of Commerce number 59484071 with VAT number NL853517423B01. Its residential address is Aalstraat 10, 1131 BP Volendam, The Netherlands. The Company can be reached from 9:00-18:00 CET at telephone number +31628548048. The Company can also be contacted directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon purchase you will immediately receive an email with a link to a direct download for your Personal Member Area and relevant products.
Consultation Of Physician And Physical Limitations
We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in any physical exercise. Our Company is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should understand that when participating in any nutrition or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical harm or injury. If you engage in a nutrition or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge healthcoachFX BV from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of our negligence. Moreover when participating in the Personal Body Reset you have to be at least 21 years of age, pregnant women cannot participate in the program and your Body Mass Index has to be between 20 and 30.
Credit Card Security
All transactions are processed via a third party PCI Compliant provider.
Access To This Site
You agree to use both healthcoachfx.com, programs.healthcoachfx.com, and elci.mykajabi.com (hereafter "the site") only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
Trademarks, any material and content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of our Company.
This site and its Content are protected by European and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (if you are browsing the non password protected area of the site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by the Company, for example as in any password-restricted area of the site.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor any third party that provides Content to the Company will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by the Company or such third party with respect to any Submission.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by international laws. For that reason, our Company does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites, without verifiable parental consent. Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent. If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Company makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, the service or the content. The company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the site. The Company does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected. The Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The site, the service and the content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Limitation On Liability
The Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain, and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the greater of 100 EUR or the amount you have paid to the Company for the applicable content, product or service out of which a liability stems.
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Enrollment Agreement (ELCI)
Terms of Participation
In connection with, and as a condition of your enrollment in the Embodied Leadership Coaching Institute by healthcoachFX, hereafter "ELCI", and to fully experience and gain the most benefit from our Women Empowerment Coach Certification (WECC) program, hereafter "WECC", you agree:
I. Eligibility Criteria
- The information provided by you regarding your education, training, and experience is true and accurate.
- You have performed your own research to determine whether there is an existing market for Women Empowerment coaches and understand that we do not provide market research, lead generation services, or business referral services.
II. Program Overview
While enrolled in ELCI, you shall conduct yourself in strict compliance with the ELCI Code of Conduct for Students (Exhibit A).
By being accepted as a candidate for certification and successfully completing the WECC training program, you will, subject to the terms of this Agreement, be:
- Certified as a “Certified Women Empowerment Coach”
- Licensed to use the WECC trademarks and copyrighted materials within the strict guidelines set forth below
As a Women Empowerment Coach you may:
- Advertise yourself as a "Certified Women Empowerment Coach", or “Women Empowerment Certified Coach" (within ELCI's guidelines as to brand/logo use as may be communicated by ELCI from time to time).
- While a student of the WECC program, you may use the credential, “Women Empowerment Certified Coach (Candidate). You may not refer to yourself as a “healthcoachFX Certified Coach", "Women Empowerment Certified Coach”, or “healthcoachFX approved coach".
As a Certified Women Empowerment Coach, or as Certified Women Empowerment Coach (Candidate) you may not:
- Advertise or define yourself or your services as ‘healthcoachFX Approved' or as a ‘partner' of healthcoachFX or Embodied Leadership Coaching Institute (ELCI).
- Deliver programs or classes described as "healthcoachFX programs", or "Embodied Leadership Coaching Institute programs" that have been altered or changed in any significant way.
- Use healthcoachFX or Embodied Leadership Coaching Institute (ELCI) trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property in any way at all other than as specified by these entities.
- Engage in any activities, which are outside the scope of your education, credentials, licensure, or qualifications.
- Prescribe, recommend or alter nutrition plans, supplements, medications, and/or exercise programs.
- Diagnose or treat any health condition.
- Subject to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, while you are an active student or a graduate, ELCI hereby grants to you, a non-exclusive right, license, and privilege to use (but not to sublicense) ELCI's designated trademarks, copyrighted materials, and ELCI's program materials (The “Licensed Marks & Content”) and to act as a WECC coach. It is specifically acknowledged and agreed that ELCI remains unrestricted with regards to its use and/or licensing of its marks, content, and programs to others in any location.
- You agree:
- You will constantly use your best efforts in the use of the Licensed Marks & Content in a manner that protects the good name and goodwill associated with the Licensed Marks & Content and ELCI.
- You will not attack the title of ELCI & WECC in and to the Licensed Marks & Content or any copyrights or trademarks pertaining thereto, nor will it attack the validity of the license granted hereunder;
- You will use the Licensed Marks & Content in an ethical manner and in accordance with the terms and intent of this Agreement, and in compliance with all applicable material government laws, regulations, and industry standards;
- ELCI shall have the right to approve all uses of the Licensed Marks & Content or derivative uses thereof.
- You have confirmed that you can access Zoom, a video-conference platform, for required Live Training Sessions. Live training sessions occur twice per month and attendance via Zoom is required. Some countries legally restrict or block access to Zoom which could interfere with your ability to successfully complete the WECC program. It is each student's responsibility to research the laws that apply to them. More information may be found at support.zoom.us. Countries that allow or block Zoom (and other platforms used such as Kajabi) can change at any time. Please take note of the Refund and Deferment Policy as they would apply per usual.
Due to the limited availability of class spots, we currently do not offer any refunds on WECC. Students might be eligible for a deferment (see deferment policy).
Students of the WECC have the option to defer to a later class with a 200 EUR deferment fee. These students need to request a deferment within 2 months after the class has started. They will be required to sign the Deferral Agreement and complete an interview with the Program Director to review their reasons for deferment.
Late Enrollment Policy
Late enrollments are not permitted; incoming students must be prepared to start class on time.
In order to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present at 10 out of 12 live sessions. If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coaching session, please contact your instructor and email@example.com immediately. You will be expected to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session.
If you choose to withdraw from ELCI before completing the WECC program or are expelled from ELCI for unethical conduct, you will promptly discontinue any and all use of the Licensed Marks & Content and no longer be authorized to identify yourself as a WECC certified coach.
Failure to complete all requirements of the program through lack of communication will suspend your graduation and require an obligatory withdrawal from the program. If this should occur or if you have requested a withdrawal and you wish to resume the program, you will be required to apply, pay tuition and start the program from the beginning and all prior time (Live Sessions) and assignments will need to be repeated.
If you choose to defer your enrollment to another class start date due to health, personal, professional, or other reasons, you will be assessed a 200 EUR deferment fee and will be required to pay any tuition difference between the original start date and the new start date. If you request a deferment after the class has started, you will be required to sign the Deferral Agreement and complete an interview with the Program Director to review your reasons for deferment. The balance and deferment fee will be automatically applied to your account. Payments will continue to be deducted according to your original payment plan schedule. Students with payment plans provided by our financial partner Paramount will continue to pay their tuition on the schedule specified by Paramount.
Enrollment is non-transferable under any circumstances.
Program education and information are intended for a general audience and do not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice or counseling tailored to any individual.
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by ELCI or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of ELCI, or its designated agent.
Hand-outs and resource tools that have been specifically designated as appropriate for distribution to clients and/or students may be used for educational purposes. WECC coaches who wish to give these materials to their clients and/or students agree to preserve both ELCI by healthcoachFX and WECC trademarks and copyright protections.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
V. Privacy & Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow program participants.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any ELCI program participants or ELCI's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by program participants or any representative of ELCI is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or ELCI.
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other program participants during program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by ELCI are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to ELCI, and may only be used by you as authorized by ELCI;
- the reproduction, distribution, and/or sale of these materials by anyone but ELCI is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of these provisions, ELCI will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations
- understand that in the case of harm to yourself, harm to others or risk of someone doing harm to you a break in confidentiality will be required as ELCI staff and faculty and your fellow classmates are considered mandated reporters. This includes, but is not limited to, the Live Sessions, Breakout rooms, community boards, member area, and any other portion of the Program in which we may come to find this information out about you or another student.
- to participate as a client in the Live Sessions. You do not have to share the most intimate details of your life. However, being an active participant in the coaching and learning process is essential to your growth as a future coach, and also to help you develop and understand what it is like to be a client.
The occurrence of any of the following events shall constitute an event of default and shall afford ELCI (healthcoachFX) the right to terminate this Agreement:
a. if you default in the performance of any of your material obligations provided for in this Agreement and such failure continues uncured for a period of ten (10) days after receipt of written notice thereof from ELCI (healthcoachFX); or,
b. if you shall materially fail to comply with any laws, regulations, or voluntary industry standards.
VII. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be governed by Dutch court law in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute either party, as the general or special agent, legal representative, subsidiary, joint venturer, partner, employee, or servant of the other for any purpose, nor shall anything in this Agreement cause the employees of either party to be employees of the other.
We agree to act in good faith and use our best efforts to comply with our obligations under this Agreement and shall cooperate in accomplishing the purposes of this Agreement. Further, neither of us shall directly or indirectly engage in any activities which would be detrimental to or interfere with the operation or reputation of the other party.
Exhibit A: Code of Conduct for Students
I agree to conduct myself in a professional and ethical manner and observe all rules for online etiquette at all times while enrolled as a student at ELCI.
The following represent behaviors that are considered inappropriate and dishonest:
- All forms of academic cheating, fraud, and dishonesty, including but not limited to plagiarism, buying and selling course assignments, performing academic assignments and exams for other persons, unauthorized disclosure and receipt of academic information; inappropriate use of technology, and other practices commonly understood to be dishonest.
- Cheating is the attempted or unauthorized receipt, use, or provision of information, notes, learning aids, devices, or communication during an examination, quiz, or other assessment of student learning, or the misrepresentation of identity on tests, assignments, or learning activities. This includes, but is not limited to, copying of other students’ work (or allowing students to copy one’s own work), unauthorized collaboration during a test or on an assignment, falsification of identity on a test or assignment, unauthorized use of electronic devices during a test, changing answers on an examination that has already been scored, unattributed submission of papers produced by other persons or commercial entities, use of unauthorized reference materials (including online resources) during online assessments, and unauthorized attempts to remove examination materials from the test area or to reproduce test materials for the purpose of allowing other persons to use those materials. Cheating by students is grounds for dismissal.
- Plagiarism is the use of distinctive ideas or works belonging to another person without providing adequate acknowledgment of that person’s contribution. Plagiarism is a form of academic dishonesty consisting of the presentation of someone else's ideas, writings, or other original works as her/his own without appropriately attributing credit to the original source. It may include portions or the entirety of the original work. These original works include, but are not limited to, published works (books, journals, newspapers, magazines, theses, etc.), speeches, other student’s papers or reports, proposals, graphics, images, multimedia, web pages, computer programs, research data, and presentations. Plagiarism by students is grounds for dismissal.
Online Learning Community Etiquette
I agree to conduct myself in a polite, ethical, and professional manner while engaging in large or small group discussions. I agree not to personally attack my fellow classmates, including the use of profanity or racial and ethnic slurs, over any ideas I disagree with that are expressed in an online discussion forum.
I understand that violation of this code of conduct will be grounds for expulsion from ELCI.
“Non-Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website both as a member and a paying customer.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Personally Identifiable Information
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website both as a member and a paying customer.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
We may process certain types of personal data about you when you interact with us, as follows:
- Identity Data: may include your first name, last name, username, or date of birth.
- Contact Data: may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: may include your credit card details.
- Transaction Data: may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data: may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, timezone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our sites.
- Profile Data: may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, health checks, body type profiling, hormone typing quiz, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data: may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information through the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non-Personal Information.
We also collect the following:
- Automatic Information - We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website - We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Register you as a Member or as a Paying Customer - We use Personally Identifiable information you provide us to deliver products and services, process your payments, and register you as a customer.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties - We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
The following third parties may have access to your Personally Identifiable Information:
- Ontraport (Santa Barbara, CA USA)
- WPEngine (Austin, TX USA)
- AmbitionAlly (Aubrey, TX USA)
- WebinarJam (La Jolla, CA USA)
- Outgrow (New York, NY USA)
- Kajabi (Irvine, CA USA)
- Calendly (Atlanta, GA USA)
- Google Apps (Mountain View, CA USA)
- Google Analytics (Mountain View, CA USA)
- Dropbox (San Francisco, CA USA)
- Facebook via our Facebook groups (Menlo Park, CA USA)
- Tawk (San Francisco, CA USA)
- Amazon (Seattle, WA USA)
- PayPal (San Jose, CA USA)
- Mollie (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Data Aggregation - We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information - We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal processes; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of healthcoachFX BV, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
By using this website, you authorize us to transfer and store your information in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in the United States may not be the same as in your home country.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
- Provided us with your details when opting into our free quizzes, courses, resources, and challenges; and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing.
- We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links underneath any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where you opt-out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience, or other transactions.
If you wish to exercise your “right to be forgotten” and have all Personally Identifiable Information deleted, just go to your membership area and hit delete under the login menu. All your data will be deleted except financial and transaction data needed to comply with local laws and regulations.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Customer data is stored for a reasonable time (5+ years) as a necessity to keep accurate records of accounting, tax, and customer needs. The exact data retention period varies based on the system storing the information, the date of the user’s last activity or interaction with the company, and whether or not the information relates to a current or past customer.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us via email@example.com.
Personal Body Reset Program
The Company provides a 30-day-money-back-guarantee for the Personal Body Reset program. If you’ve done the work to get the results and it didn’t work for you, you’re entitled to a full refund within 30 days after buying the program. If you pay monthly we pay back the monthly payment(s) without any obligations remaining.
To receive a full refund you only have to comply with the following conditions:
- You have done all the work as set out in the 6 PRE-STEPS
- You have done all the work as set out in the 28 DAYS workbook
- You have started the 28 DAYS program for at least 14 DAYS, shown by (regular) downloads of the menus and recipes.
- You have measured weekly as instructed
- You don't have at least 10% body fat reduction and/or metabolic age reduction.
All the STEPS you take in the program are logged by the Company for coaching purposes. The work mentioned should be done on a regular basis as shown in those log systems.
The Company will refund your money through the same payment provider you used when buying the program.
All Our Other Products & Programs
All sales are final, and the Company does NOT offer any money-back guarantees on Female Cycle Superpowers, Cleanse & Restore, Women's Health Coaching, and Women Empowerment Coach Certification. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances.
You can cancel your coaching appointment up to 24h beforehand via email. If you forget to cancel within 24h before the start of your appointment, you will be fully charged.
This website and all the information it contains is based on personal experiences and journeys which we are sharing for educational and informational purposes only.
healthcoachfx.com; programs.healthcoachfx.com; and elci.mykajabi.com contain information written by a variety of sources, both internal and external. The material appearing on healthcoachfx.com; programs.healthcoachfx.com; and elci.mykajabi.com is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment: Always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site.
healthcoachfx.com; programs.healthcoachfx.com; and elci.mykajabi.com assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to this site.
healthcoachfx.com; programs.healthcoachfx.com; and elci.mykajabi.com include guest posts and moderated comments containing the personal opinions of others. The opinions are not necessarily the views of healthcoachFX B.V., Laura van de Vorst or Petra van de Vorst-Stoffers. Healthcoachfx.com does not control, monitor, or guarantee the information contained in external websites that are linked to our site, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein.
Affiliates and Partners
The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that healthcoachfx.com; programs.healthcoachfx.com; and elci.mykajabi.com are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed or advertised on this website. As an Affiliate Partner, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions and conduct yourself with complete integrity, which means you serve your customers well, you don’t spam, and you follow all FTC guidelines and general business ethics.
While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services on this website and their potential for weight loss, it should be noted that these weight loss statements made by healthcoachfx.com are estimates only of what we think you can possibly lose. There is no guarantee that you will lose these estimated kilograms as they also vary per individual.
As with any personal change program, your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, level of desire, and actual work done. We are not responsible for your actions. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.
Upon purchase you will immediately receive an email with a link to a direct download for your product.
All transactions are processed via a third party PCI Compliant provider.
Last update: November 3rd, 2022
Compliments & Complaints Policy
healthcoachFX B.V. is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our clients and stakeholders, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- making a compliment or complaint is as easy as possible
- we welcome compliments, feedback, and suggestions
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially
- we respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken, etc.
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures
We recognize that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly.
Our aims are to:
- resolve informal concerns quickly
- keep matters low-key
- enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred
This policy ensures that we welcome compliments and provide guidelines for dealing with complaints from customers about our services, staff, and community.
A compliment is an expression of satisfaction with the standard of service we provide.
A complaint is defined as any expression of dissatisfaction, however, it is expressed. This would include complaints expressed face to face, via a phone call, in writing, via email, or any other method. All staff should have sufficient knowledge to be able to identify an “expression of dissatisfaction” even when the word “complain” or “complaint” is not used.
We are always glad to hear from people who are satisfied with the services we offer. All compliments are recorded, acknowledged, and a copy is sent to the relevant service manager to provide feedback to the member of staff or service.
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant's satisfaction.
healthcoachFX's responsibility will be to:
- acknowledge the formal complaint in writing;
- respond within a stated period of time;
- deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint; and
- take action where appropriate.
A complainant's responsibility is to:
- bring their complaint, in writing, to healthcoachFX’s attention normally within 4 weeks of the issue arising;
- raise concerns promptly and directly with a member of staff in healthcoachFX;
- explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date;
- allow healthcoachFX a reasonable time to deal with the matter, and
- recognize that some circumstances may be beyond healthcoachFX’s control.